Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to the Rainbow Bridge


"There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth called the Rainbow Bridge. When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. They play each day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special Hoomin who loved them and took care of them on Earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up! The nose twitches!.. The ears are up!.. The eyes are staring!... And this one suddenly runs from the group.

When you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated."

~ author unknown ~

__________________________

Hi. My name is Sandee. I am an angel ferret, but do not let that fool you. We here at the Bridge love and cherish all animals. The Boss has given me the job to greet and take care of all the pets you hoomins have lost from your World. I promise to show them around, and comfort them (with a little help from The Boss) until the time you are sent to the Bridge yourself.

What is a Bridge greeting? It's where I tell a story about the arrival of your pet to the Rainbow Bridge, so you know that your pet made it here safe and sound. An example of a Bridge greeting can be found here: Lillie at the Bridge: Dedicated to all abused animals

To request a greeting, simply email me and tell me your pet's name along with a description of how your pet was on your World so I can get to know them and you better. Please include a picture of your pet if you have one. Email me at bridge.greeter @ gmx. com (all one word, broken down to defeat spam). Please include the words "bridge greeting" in your subject line so your email is not deleted as spam. You hoomins are so strange with this thing you call "spam."

I hope that I can help you feel better and comfort you and your pet when the time comes. The Boss sends his blessings.

With all my heart and soul,
Sandee Ferrit